Article 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and so on. Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions, and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as appearance, fingerprints, data on voiceprints, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) Points to.
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number when the user registers for use. .. In addition, information related to transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, includes our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from “partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send e-mails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using and other services provided by our company
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their own registration information
- To charge users for usage fees for paid services
- Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person himself / herself When there is a risk of interfering with
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance, and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the range of people who jointly use it, and the person who uses it When the person is notified in advance of the purpose of use and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When requested by the person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business
- In case of violating other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure specified by the Company (hereinafter, “correction, etc.”). You can request.).
- If we receive a request from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter referred to as “the following”. , “Suspension of use, etc.”) will be carried out without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- When the Company suspends the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend the use, etc., the Company will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the previous two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., it should be replaced as necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. If action can be taken, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Address: 2-14-22 Yamamotodori, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0003
Company name: PIPELINE Co., Ltd.