Akira Masuda Solo Exhibition
2021 Graduated from Osaka University of Arts / Faculty of Arts / Department of Fine Arts, Oil Painting
During my student years, I was impressed by the world of art and began creating my own works influenced by various artists.
Starting from my fourth year in university, I began using stencils, spray paint, and acrylic paints to create my pieces.
I want to express emotions through my works using colors, lines, and shapes that cannot be conveyed through words.
Solo and group exhibitions
- 2020年 U-35 exhibition (hosted by TURNER COLOUR WORKS LTD.)
- 2021年 Graduation Volunteer Exhibition of abstract works
- 2021年 BE AT TOKYO project
- 2021年 ZERO TEN 2021 -Aichi-
- 2021年 @ART KOBE
- 2022年 Solo exhibition ” Hi,Angel-chan and Devil-chan are here.” Bricolage Gallery
- 2022年 Any Kobe with Arts 2022
The Bible is something established as a standard for what you believe in.
For Angel-chan, her “bible” was art created in the past.
Even if you can’t read the words or agree with the thoughts, or if it’s from a different era, you can still see and feel it.
Works of art that input the radiance from the golden age and output the layered influence and marble-like emotions at once.
Angel-chan was born with such art and will continue to explore past and future art.