＜AnyKobe, an art event in Kobe Kitano＞
Banksy× Andy Warhol’s art works will be exhibited at Bricolage
Fri. September 23, 2022 – mon. October 10, 2022
Banksy does not officially announce their identity including birthday and gender.
Since 1990’s, they started their career as a graphic artist, illustrating mainly on British streets and on walls of public buildings.
In 2005, they gained public attention by displaying their own works without permission at MOMA, Metropolitan Museum of Art and British Museum.
About Any Kobe
With the objective of supporting artists , Any Kobe with Arts 2022 is aiming for further development of art activities which connect people with the town and people.
- Support activities of artists
- We offer artists a place where they can display and perform their works.
- We contribute to artists’ future activities by displaying and selling their art works.
- Reproduction and revitalization of the town
- We make use of historical resources remain in the town as places for art activities and spread its attractions.
- We aim to attract not only local people but also people live in different areas and foreign travelers.
Kobe Kitano. In this area, many western buildings are remained which were built between Meiji era and Taisho era for merchants and diplomats.
Art works are exhibited and sold, and artists perform at various venues such as galleries, restaurants, hotels, and wedding halls in the town, including valuable buildings that retain the remnants of those days.
We sincerely hope that through art activities, connection between people and people will become stronger and everyday life will be brighter.
- Fri. September 23, 2022 – mon. October 10, 2022
(Some venues may close on those days and open hours may be different as well. Please check beforehand.)
- Kitano area
- Circular ticket ￥2,500
Early bird ticket ￥2,200
- Display and sales of works created by invited artists and publicly recruited artists