Haru.Guo solo exhibition “Fashion Illustration 2021”
she got intrigued by Japanese crafts and manufacturing ideas.
Now she spreads the beauty and the infinite possibilities to both within and outside of Japan
through collaborating it with her own design and art.
She suggests new manufacturing and lifestyle with her global designability and traditional crafts.
This time, she will display illustration and new dresses
which were made with the inspiration of fall at Kitano-zaka.
Especially with this difficult times, we would like you to fully enjoy
this extraordinary world of fashion and art.
Looking forward to seeing you at the venue.
In addition, a special event “shooting experience at Kitano-zaka in fall”
is planned and photos will be taken by a popular photographer, Masaaki Kitada .
Fashion Designer / Artist（Born in 1980 in Beijing）
After having experiences as a fashion designer at some companies, she was fascinated by Japanese craftmanship while traveling around the world to seek excellent materials and skills. Since she moved to Japan, she has spread the beauty and the infinite possibilities to both within and outside of Japan through collaborating it with her own design and art.
She suggests new manufacturing and lifestyle with her global designability and traditional crafts. She has designed several official costumes of Japan including Miss Universe and Mrs. International.
- April 2021 First solo exhibition of illustrations “Haru ranman (spring in full bloom)”
- 2008 Grand prize at the contest by Japan Design Association
- 2009 She joined in Japan Design Association. As a member, she submitted her works for 10 years in a row and got multiple awards.
- 2015 Awarded the third prize in costume design by designing national costume of Japan at Miss United Continents
She also designed Japan official costume at Miss Supranational
- 2014 Launched a designers brand for custom made dresses based in Kobe
- 2016 Produced a fashion show at Japan Expo Thailand
- 2016 Designed a dress for Cannes Film Festival awards ceremony
- 2016 Designed Japan official costume of Mrs. International
- 2016 Designed Japan official costume of Mrs. Asia
- 2017 Announced the Preta Collection
- 2018 Designed Japan official costume of Mrs. Asia
- 2019 Designed Japan official costume of Face of Asia