RYUTA・T “Short Story”
What kind of story do you imagine when you look at the illustrations?
I create manga style illustrations with the theme of my own beauty, the world, everyday life and people’s emotions.
These days, I have been enjoying to design shirts and team logos, to portrait and to create welcome boards. In addition, I participate in public exhibition at Kansai residence guild where I belong to.
Born in 1994.
Graduated from Kyoto Seika University
Solo exhibitions / group shows
- 2015 Participated in a group exhibition “Ko ko ko ten” in Kyoto
- 2016 Held a two-person exhibition “Kimi natsu ten” in Kyoto
- 2017 Participated in an art event, Artdive in Osaka
Participated in a “Manatsu no Design Festa (design festival of the summer)” in Tokyo
Participated in a group exhibition “ArtrstsPort” in Osaka
Participated in a special exhibition “Osanpo ten” in Kanagawa
- 2018 Participated in a “Manatsu no Design Festa” in Tokyo
Participated in a public exhibition” Atelier CASO” in Osaka
Participated in a special exhibition “Art Japan in Glasgow” in UK
Participated in a special exhibition “Girls Generation” in Kanagawa
- 2019 Participated in “Melmerry Market Vol.11” in Osaka
- 2021 Participated in “ART LIVE KOBE” in Kobe
- 2017 Received an encouragement award at shonen magazine MGP