Naoto Fuchigami Solo Exhibition “Unobserved”
His works, which reflect today’s information society and include various questions that we ask ourselves about our world, will be on display and for sale.
We hope you will take this opportunity to visit the exhibition.
2018 Graduated from Department of Physics and Applied Physics, Faculty of Systems Science and Engineering, Kansai University
2021 Resigned from Fujitsu Limited and started writing
- 2022 “100 People 10 2022” Tokyo Midtown, Tokyo, Japan
- 2022 “Art Gendai 2022” at Daimaru Matsuzakaya Ueno, Tokyo
- 2022 “UNKNOWN ASIA 2022” Grand Front Osaka, Osaka
- 2022 “D-art,ART2022”, Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Store (Nagoya, Kobe, Kyoto)
- 2022 “KENZAN2022” Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space, Tokyo
- 2022 “ART FAIR TOKYO 2022” at Tokyo International Forum, Tokyo, Japan
- 2022 “Good Buds Fukura Bud in Tokyo 2022” at Daimaru Matsuzakaya Ueno store, Tokyo, Japan
- 2022 Selected for “Good buds and flowers in Tokyo 2022”, Awarded TOMOHIKO YOSHINO GALLERY Prize
As each piece is seen as its own color, different world lines are right next to each other, but we cannot comprehend them. Even though they all absorb, reflect, converge, and observe respectively. It is because we can only see the result of moving forward among the countless possibilities that were not chosen, because it is consequentialism.
It is something universe-like that fascinates at a distance there.
Just as the same size of a twinkling star looks different, even the raised core is ambiguous, the misty area is more sparse, and we are reminded that something like an individual has always been scattered.
This is the turning point that is presented to us. An experience that instantly makes this place a singularity. What do we return to when we are hit by the light?